1. To express solidarity with cancer patients during their treatment, together with their families
2. To increase physical activity among various social groups
3. To raise awareness among both participants of the event and the wider public, of cancer issues and basic preventative methods, particularly in relation to melanomas and sarcomas
4. To obtain funds for the purposes of the Polish Sarcoma and Melanoma Patients Association, first and foremost for social assistance for the most in-need patients and for preventative healthcare and social education.
The Polish Sarcoma and Melanoma Patients Association, ul Malborska 14/5, 03-286, Warsaw
The 15th virtual ‘Oncorun – Together for Health!’ is intended for people who are unable, or who do not want to take part in the on-site running of the event.
After prior registration on the Oncorun website, anyone can run from anywhere in the world.
1. The 15th virtual ‘Oncorun – Together for Health!’ will take place on Sunday 11 September 2022.
2. Participants should cover their pre-declared distance, (in kilometers) during one hour of activity between the hours of 7.00 am and 12.00 pm CET.
3. Due to its worldwide formula, the 15th virtual ‘Oncorun – Together for Health!’ can be undertaken by its participants anywhere, either in Poland or further afield.
4. The Participant is free to choose their place of running.
5. The Participant is wholly responsible for choosing the route of their run, in compliance with all applicable regulations, including road traffic laws, civil and/or criminal code, and must abide by the necessary safety measures in force in the country where he/she is currently residing.
6. The Participant is allowed to complete the route either by running or walking. The distance can be completed with the help of a guide, a dog, or by using a wheelchair. The use of Nordic walking poles is permitted. It is also permissible to complete the distance on a treadmill
7. The Organizer accepts no responsibility for any damages, nor any claims made either by the Participant or any third party resulting from the run route selected by the Participant, or failure to comply with safety measures.
1. Anyone whose health condition allows for physical exertion and who has no pre-existing health issues that may preclude them from participating in the run is allowed to take part. Participants take part in the run at their own risk.
2. The Organizer recommends that minors should run no more than three kilometers.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to reserve a pool of places for invited competitors and sponsors.
4. The Organizer does not provide participants with accident insurance.
5. The Participant, by accepting the terms and conditions of the event, declares that he/she is aware that the Organizer is not responsible for any damages, nor for any consequences of accidents that may occur during the run.
6. The Participant is obliged to adhere to the regulations and recommendations of the Organizer.
1. Applications for participation in the run will be accepted only via the website www.onkobieg.pl
2. Internet registration will allow the Participant to book a start pack. This will include a T-shirt, start number, and a medal.
3. The Organizer will deliver the reserved package to the Participant, via courier services, at the address provided in the registration form. If the package is not collected it will not be re-delivered. This does not, however, affect the possibility of participating in the run, provided all conditions necessary for participation have been met.
4. In the event of a parcel being returned, the Organizer reserves the right to release the reservation of a starter pack booked electronically without notifying the Participant.
5. After registration a VAT invoice, in electronic form, will be issued to the Participant.
6. The Vat invoice will be issued by an authorized person on behalf of the Polish Sarcoma and Melanoma Patients Association, based on the data contained in the form, by email to the address given on the application form.
7. The Organizer reserves the right to close registration early if the limit of applications is reached.
8. Participation in the race is by the payable entrance fee. The cost is PLN 60.00.
9. Once paid, the entrance fee is not refundable, nor is the entrance fee transferable. By paying the fee, the person applying to take part in the run understands that in the event of their being unable to participate, for whatever reason, their entrance fee will not be refunded.
10. In the case of shipping start packs outside Poland, the shipment recipient is obliged to cover the shipping costs. The cost will be determined individually, based on the country of delivery. Persons registering from abroad, please contact us at: email@example.com
1. The Participant in the run is obliged to read carefully the contents of the terms and conditions.
2. The Organizer recommends that the Participant should cover the distance they declared upon registration, either by walking or running.
3. Responsibility for the participation of minors (those under the age of eighteen) lies with their parents or legal guardians.
4. Parents/legal guardians undertake to comply with the recommended maximum number of kilometers by a minor.
5. Online registration for the 15th virtual ‘Oncorun – Together for Health!’ and clicking on the appropriate clause(s) is taken to mean acceptance of all regulations.
1. The administrator of personal data is the Polish Sarcoma and Melanoma Patients Association, based in Warsaw at ul. Malborska 14/5, 03-286 Warszawa.
2. Personal data of the participants in the 15th virtual ‘Oncorun – Together for Health!’ will be processed for the following purposes: to provide access to the achievements of the 15th virtual ‘Oncorun – Together for Health! via the website www.onkobieg.pl; to receive the appropriate start pack; to receive, via e-mail and/or mobile telecommunication, all necessary information regarding the 15th virtual ‘Oncorun – Together for health’.
3. Providing personal data and consenting to processing of personal data is voluntary, however failure to provide personal data, or lack of consent to the processing of personal data will prevent participation in the 15th virtual ‘Oncorun - Together for Health!’. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is therefore consent to Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
4. The Participant has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of his/her personal data, however, withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out based on consent before its withdrawal.
5. Personal data of participants in the 15th virtual ‘Oncorun – Together for Health!’ will be processed for the duration of the purpose for which they were obtained, meaning the period in which the Polish Sarcoma and Melanoma Patients Association is obliged to store documentation specified in general provisions, taking into account the limitation period for claims resulting from a given legal relationship.
6. The Participant has the right to access his/her data; to correct, delete or limit its processing. The Participant also has the right to object to its processing.
7. In the event that the Polish Sarcoma and Melanoma Patients Association processes data improperly, the Participant has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8. The Polish Sarcoma and Melanoma Patients Association does not transfer processed personal data to any third party, nor to any international organization.
9. Personal data will be passed on by the Polish Sarcoma and Melanoma Patients Association to the following cooperating entities: Sidnet Solutions sp z o.o., in order to efficiently run IT systems on behalf of the administrator; FreshMail sp. z o.o., in order to provide information on the statutory activities conducted by the Polish Sarcoma and Melanoma Patients Association; ComVision sp. z o.o. in order to provide the necessary information by mobile telecommunications regarding the 15th virtual ‘Oncorun – Together for Health!’ together with the delivery courier company that will deliver the start pack.
10. Personal data of the participants of the 15th virtual ‘Oncorun – Together for Health!’ will be processed and protected in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
1. The Organizer reserves the right to conduct interviews with each participant; to take photos and record video film for the promotional purposes of the Polish Sarcoma and Melanoma Patients Association, for its use on the internet, in radio, and TV broadcasts, and for other commercial purposes.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to the worldwide usage, free of charge, of all photos, film materials, interviews, and audio recordings of the participants of the race. They can be used by the Organizer by placing them on CD-ROMs, DVDs, in catalogs and media, on websites, in newspapers, and at exhibitions, as well as for promotional purposes related to the activities of the Organizer.
3. The Participant agrees to the video recording of himself/herself as part of the 15th virtual ‘Oncorun – Together for health!’ which will take place on September 11, 2022. The Participant agrees to the use of his/her image in film material and photos, for the purposes of the following:
– multiplication, preservation, copying;
– lending and renting copies;
– public sharing;
– broadcasting on television;
– publishing on the Internet;
– placing copies on the market and distribution in the press;
– use in films promoting the activities of the Association.
1. The Participant of the 15th virtual ‘Oncorun – Together for health!’ agrees to abide by the above terms and conditions.
2. The Participant is obliged to take part in the run wearing the T-shirt received as part of the start pack.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the event without explanation.
4. The event will take place regardless of weather conditions.
5. In matters not covered by the terms and conditions, the Organizer’s decision is final.
6. The Participant is required to comply with the Organizer’s recommendations regarding sanitary requirements relating to the COVID-19 pandemic.
7. The parent/legal guardian of an underage participant, by filling out the online registration for the run, declares and accepts that:
a) he/she has read the terms and conditions of the run;
b) the underage participant has read the terms and conditions of the run and agrees to abide by them;
c) he/she agrees to submit on behalf of the underage participant all statements contained in these terms and conditions;
d) all consent boxes contained in these terms and conditions have been checked, in particular, those for: the processing of personal data of the underage applicant, provided upon registration (in accordance with the provisions contained in these terms and conditions); the use of personal data of the underage applicant for promotional purposes of the run (in accordance with the provisions contained in these terms and conditions) and for the copyright use of the underage participant (in accordance with the provisions contained in these terms and conditions);
e) he/she agrees to take full responsibility for the underage applicant minor throughout the duration of the run
8. Terms and conditions are freely available on the Organizer’s website: www.onkobieg.pl
9. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions, which are binding on the Participants upon the publication of the amended terms and conditions, via the website www.onkobieg.pl
10. Please direct all inquiries regarding terms and conditions to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org